Thursday, May 31, 2018

Burger Day

TODAY SEEMS TO BE BURGER DAY

Today for lunch, I had a bacon cheeseburger with bbq sauce and grilled onions at a place called Mooyah Burger.  The burger was good and comparable to Shake Shack, which is a chain in the major cities.  NYC has one in Fulton Station and one at Madison Square Park.  Mooyah Burger seems to be a unique location that is locally owned.

Next, around 4:30 I consumed a bunless burger with melted mozzarella cheese and an un-melted slice of swiss on it.  This was prepared via grill at my place of lodging.

I write this section as a projection into the future.  For dinner, I may as well keep with the trend.  I will purchase a #1 at McDonalds.  As we all should know, the #1 is a BigMac.  Prepared the standard way is "two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun."  That's the way to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment