Saturday, August 6, 2016

Otakon!

            I'm going to Otakon in Baltimore, MD next weekend!  I'm planning to do some promotion and advertising for this Blog while there, so I made this:


             I painted this sign on a mini flat canvas.  The lower banner got squished a little but I'm pleased with the cloud.  Quite the DaVinci, no? I based it off of the 69th Regiment Irish Brigade flag that's on my desk.  I don't know who's gonna have signs at this shindig (probs a lot, and a lot of hug me's) but how many of them are gonna be painted?  hmm?  To make it in media you've got to do endless and shameless self promotion.    
            I will also be shooting some blog footage at Otakon, so some time next week I'll have some fresh youtube videos up on my channel as well as here on The Bithiyan.
             While I'm promoting at Otakon, please keep sharing articles and commenting.  The more readers we get, the more we can expand the Festival of Ideas.  The Bithiyan can't grow without your help!  Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment