Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Zytroftian Update

Hello Readers!

I know it’s been a few days since I’ve posted an article, but I wanted to let y’all know that I’ve got a bunch of great stuff coming up on the Bithiyan soon.  I’ve been on vacation in Pittsburgh for the week and then I’m hitting Otakon!  I’ve got lots of fun photos from the city and I’ll have videos from Otakon posted too.  Almost forgot, I have also been working on my screenplay which has been taking up all my writing time.  I’m in love with this story that is developing and it gets better with every scene I write. I’m not sure if it will be released via the Bithiyan, when completed.  If not, I will keep y’all updated on production (I’m directing, producing, and possibly acting too).  Also, I will tell the best way to see the film when completed.


Stay Tuned!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment