Friday, August 26, 2016

Zytroftian Update #2

Good Day and good health to you all.  

OMG another post!  Yes yes, it's been a few days.  

So, what have I been doing?

Other than my usual coffee slinging, all my writing time has been taken up by my screenplay.  I've also been doing a lot of life reflections and planning, as well as some sketching! Haven't done much drawing in the last year.
This is a depiction of a Rebel Imperial Equin Soldier in the desert during the War of Ochsehs.  The Planet of Equa was engaged in a bloody civil war after a military leader (Ochsehs) was possessed by a powerful evil from a very specific source.  Ochsehs launched a successful coup to overthrow the Emperor.  This soldier is one who remained loyal to the Emperor and fought for his return to the through.  

Believe me, that is the extremely brief version of the war.  I may go into this topic later on but I also my save it for another purpose (no this is not the screenplay, I don't have the budget for anything close to this yet).

Keep a lookout for more blog articles coming soon.  I Shall End This Sabbatical! 

Please keep commenting and sharing! Sgt. Kluboxifoughlie, who's busy fighting for the Emperor, would!

No comments:

Post a Comment